Thursday 28 January 2010

Broken bones

The end of 2009 and the first month of 2010 seems to be a time when Baba is breaking bones. The first one I know of was Shelley Marrich breaking her wrist around mid-December. Then my sister Dolly broke her elbow on 6th January 2010, Mitra (a volunteer at Meherazad) broke her hand two days ago, Kristin Crawford and Elaine Cox both have mums with broken hips. There may be more, I don't know of them right now. But it seems that He is breaking bones - maybe releasing something that has been held inside and is toxic to the individual. I nearly broke my left wrist on Christmas morning, but it was simply a bad sprain.

I am praying for all those who have had to suffer broken bones - if you know of anyone whose name you'd like included, please post a comment, and I'll remember to name them in the Samadhi, next time I offer prayers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews